The snow is melting, and the extra fat around my waist is definitely not.
So....it's p90x time. Officially. This is like an emergency call demanding intense physical activity. There's no denying it any further. The white box with those number and letters written in the blackest, deadly black will no longer taunt me from underneath the couch where it was so cleverly placed (or hidden)
I figure if I wrote about it on here that's just one more motivating factor. I hope. A move to California for the summer is definitely a motivation, but just not enough.
Also, I'd love to be one of the p90x winner who gets like $250,000. Wouldn't that be cool?
Seriously people, this fitness program works wonders. Just wait and see, in give or take 90 days.
Although I'm round with a few extra pounds, I'm still back and getting in shape in the meantime.
New blog wherein I take a jab at my narcissism
15 years ago
3 comments:
K, teen, you need a new post where you beautifully sum up your stress and crazy life that I am always so worried about...LOVE YOU.
And Clover merits a post too.
Post a Comment